Here is the ported version of Google Camera for Samsung ONE UI Devices. Samsung released new UI ONE UI for its latest flagship devices. So here is the Google Camera For Samsung ONE UI Devices. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is of the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for Samsung ONE UI Devices.
Ported Google Camera For Samsung ONE UI:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your ONE UI device then you are the right place. It required root permissions so you need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera For Samsung ONE UI Devices.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have a ONE UI installed device and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device. Check out below link for more information about ONE UI.
Let’s check out some bugs and working features of this app.
- Rear HDR+ Capture
- Front Capture (no HDR+)
- Others feature works well.
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ On Both Rear+Front Cams
- Video Stabilization
- Both Cam Portrait Mode
- Auto exposure correction
- HDR Plus Parameters
Download Samsung ONE UI Google Camera:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from setting option.
YOU CAN TRY THESE THINGS IF YOU WANT:
In the Camera App, there are 3 settings, Night Mode, Super Night Mode and Day. Do these settings in DAY for optimum results.
- Slow Shutter
- Live HDR ON
- HDR parameter default
- Lock frame ON
- Underexposure HDR multiplier to 75
- Denoise multiplier back and front to 160
- Face box ON
- Final JPG quality 100%
- Turn white balance ON
- Underexposure multiplier 0
- shadow saturation 1.2
- all settings same as DAY.
I recommend you to create a clone of this camera app and try this modification. By doing this you will know which settings will suit better.
Now you have Google Cam For Samsung One UI Devices. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!