Few month age Huawei launched their new P series flagship devices. The devices are Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Pro, and Huawei P40 Pro+, also at this time Huawei launched a new updated version of Android 10 based EMUI 10.1 with those devices. Within a few days, the company also share EMUI 10.1 update roadmap details for their old Huawei and Honor smartphones. As per roadmap the Huawei P30 and Mate 30 series ware get this EMUI 10.1 beta update in mid-April. The company has been on track with the beta release and the update has already rolled out for the Chinese variant devices. The company is now rolling out EMUI 10.1 beta for the Huawei P30 series, Mate 30 series, and Nova 5T globally.
Now if you have Huawei P30, Mate 20, and Nova 5T and If you registered for the beta programme then you can get the EMUI 10.1 update on your device. The update of Huawei P30 series comes with the version number 10.1.0.119, and the update measures in around 1.77GB in size. The update brings many new features also update the camera features and add Always-on Display (AOD) feature. Let’s check below all details about EMUI 10.1.
Huawei Mate 30 series users, who registered themselves with the EMUI 10.1 beta program are also grabbing a new update with version number 10.1.0.230. The size of the update is massive, at 4.26 GB in size.
The update also bumps the security patch level to April 2020. Huawei Nova 5 series users, who registered themselves with the EMUI 10.1 beta program are also grabbing a new update with version number 10.1.0.230. The size of the update around 1.77 GB.
- Always on Display: The colourful AOD function, which first appeared in EMUI10, this time EMUI 10.1 brought “micro stereo AOD”. The so-called micro stereo AOD is to split the number and the picture into layers, and then add the foreground layer, the digital layer and the background layer three times to add, so as to create a three-dimensional AOD display effect.
- Fingerprint animation: Add water ripple, 3D planet and emerald firework screen fingerprint animation to make the unlocking process more attractive.
- Allows you to pick up voice or video calls from your laptop, without the need to operate on your phone. [File editing] Allows you to drag files from your phone to your laptop for easier editing. You can also share your phone’s network and sync notifications.
- Screen sharing: Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video calls. You can also write and draw on the screen as if talking face to face with the other party.
- Multi-device browsing: Multi-device browsing has been introduced in the multimedia database, allowing you to view, search, and share photos and videos on any Huawei device (including mobile phones, tablets, and smart TVs) logged into your HUAWEI ID with the same home WLAN network and Bluetooth network.
In addition to the above devices, Huawei will also launch EMUI 10.1 beta updates for Huawei Honor 10S and Honor 20 Lite in China, but there is currently no information about the company’s global release.
Also, Read – Install Google Apps On EMUI 9.0 / EMUI 9.1
If you like this type of latest news, please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.