Some days ago Acer launched Acer Iconia One 7, known as Acer One 7. This device comes with 7” inches IPS display with Windows 10 operating system. If you are Acer One 7 users and want to customize device then you are the right place. Today I saw “TWRP for Acer One 7” and guide to “root Acer One 7” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Acer One 7.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Acer One 7. Also, Root Acer One 7 via SuperSU with a simple guide. If you have Acer One 7 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root Acer Iconia One 7. Acer device comes without the bootloader. So you can easily customize any things without unlock bootloader Acer One 7.
Root Acer One 7 And Install TWRP recovery
As soon as Acer One 7 arrives in the market, developers build TWRP recovery and Rooting package. After installing TWRP and Rooting you can install Viper4Android, Dolby or any sound mod on Acer One 7. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. Thanks to XDA Member Akshay21, to share this guide. Here we provide unofficial TWRP v3.2.3-0 for Acer One 7. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Acer One 7 and Install TWRP recovery.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install USB Driver from Here.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Acer device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
- Download SP Flash Tool: SP_Flash_Tool_Win.zip
- TWRP Recovery for Acer One 7: twrp-3.2.3-0_mt6580_khaos_tb_m.zip
- Download Magisk v16.
Install TWRP For Acer One 7:
- Download “SP_Flash_Tool.zip” and TWRP recovery, then extract both files.
- Go to “SP_Flash_Tool” folder Run “flash_tool.exe“.
- Click on “Scatter-Loading” and go to extracted TWRP folder and select scatter file (.txt).
- Select recovery update option to “Download Only“.
- Click Download in Flash Tool.
- Turn Off Your Phone Re-insert phone battery (Non-Removal Battery Phone Don’t Need To Remove The Battery, skip this step).
- Then switch off your device and connect the device with your PC using the USB cable.
- Flashing will start after it was done green tik will appear.
- Once flashing complete disconnect the USB cable turn on your phone.
Now TWRP is done flashing now head to the root section.
Root Acer One 7:
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. Also, Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!