Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo A3500
Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo A3500. Here is the latest TWRP Recovery For Lenovo A3500. Also, we will guide you to root your device. For hell, lots of customizations TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your Lenovo A3500. Also, we will guide you to root A3500.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “SpflashTools“, ” TWRP ”, ” SuperSU ” to install recovery and root Lenovo.
- Read Guide.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Google X5 Max Pro
- Guide To Root Lenovo P2 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy A7 A720F/DS
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5S Plus
- Root Huawei GR5 2017 EMUI 5.0 and Install TWRP Recovery
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A3500:-
1) Download “SP_Flash_Tool.zip” and unzip it.
2) Go to “SP_Flash_Tool” folder Run “flash_tool.exe“.
3) Click on “Scatter-Loading” and go to downloaded scatter file folder> select scatter file.
4) Select recovery update select “Download Only“.
5) Turn Off Your Phone Re-insert phone battery (Non-Removal Battery Phone Don’t Need To Remove The Battery).
6) Click Download In Flash Tool.
7) Connect switch off a phone with your PC using USB cable.
Flashing Will Start after it was done Green Wright will appear.
8) Flashing Done Disconnect The USB Cable Turn On Your Phone.
Now TWRP is done flashing now head to the root section.
- Reboot option not working, you need to hold the power button for few seconds.
Guide To Root A3500:-
- Download SuperSu.Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
Done, You have installed Recovery and Root Lenovo A3500. Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and A3500.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂 Also Like our Facebook page to stay up to date !!