Good news for Realme 3 Pro users. The root method is now available for Realme 3 Pro. The Magisk file can be flashable via TWRP recovery after that you can flash any custom ROM or mods, also you can customize your device. With this guide, you can root Realme 3 Pro Android 8.0 and Android 9.0 devices.
Rooting Pros and Cons
Before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove stock bloatware, System Apps after Root the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with the Xposed module and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of systemless App. Let’s start the guide.
How to Root Realme 3 Pro
You can root Realme 3 Pro via latest Magisk. Magisk is the only Superuser app they giving updates and Support hide rooting. So you need latest TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip or SuperSU stock recovery can’t do that. But the device is launched with the locked bootloader so before install twrp recovery you have to unlock bootloader then you can flash twrp on this device. We already share a complete guide to install TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 Pro, you can browse it below. If you already installed TWRP in your device then directly follow this guide to root Realme 3 Pro using Magisk.
- Realme 3 Pro
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Install TWRP recovery on Realme 3 Pro device.
- Download latest Magisk file from below link.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Unlock the bootloader – How To Unlock Realme Phones Bootloader
Download Root files
How To Root Realme 3 Pro with Magisk
- Once you complete the twrp installation now, you can root the device by flash (Latest Magsik)
- Download latest Magsik from the download section and copy to internal storage or SD Card.
- Then switch off your device and boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- In TWRP, Tap cancels if TWRP asks for a password to decrypt.
- Don’t Allow for modifications. Keep read-only.
- Make a backup of the files nvram, nvdata, metadata from backup option.
- Go to install and navigate to magisk zip file ⇒ Swipe To Install.
- Back and reboot the device.
- Open magisk app and verify root access and safety net check (Install Magsik Manager Apk if magisk app is missing).
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Leave a Reply