TWRP Recovery And Root Wiko U Pulse, Excite Prime 2, Qmobile CS1 Plus
Install TWRP Recovery And Root Wiko U Pulse, Excite Prime 2, Qmobile CS1 Plus
Here is, a guide to Root Wiko U Pulse, Excite Prime 2, Qmobile CS1 Plus. It is a simple guide just follow it carefully and you are ready to go. We will use the fastboot method to install TWRP Recovery and then we will root the device.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Check Also: Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Stock Wallpapers
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Wiko U Pulse, Excite Prime 2, Qmobile CS1 Plus
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY SupeSu FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Wiko U Pulse, Excite Prime 2, Qmobile CS1 Plus:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “XXXXXX.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Unlock Bootloader by using this command. Skip if already did!!
fastboot oem unlock
7.) Flash TWRP by using this command.
fastboot boot recovery recovery.img
- Now go to the root step.
- If you have booted to TWRP first TIME, THEN YOU MUST INSTALL SUPERSU ZIP. Otherwise, your device will not boot up!!
Guide To Root Wiko U Pulse, Excite Prime 2, Qmobile CS1 Plus:-
- Download “SuperSu.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to
- Swipe to install.
- Reboot your device.
Recommended For You: Install TWRP Recovery And Root Gionee A1
- If your /data partition is throwing errors, you need to reboot it using “adb reboot”.
- DONT TRY TO FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY. ONLY BOOT UP TO THE RECOVERY.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.