Move To Table
How to Install TWRP recovery and Root Gionee A1
For rooting you have to install twrp recovery, Xda forum member SONURAJ developed twrp recovery for Gionee A1. We will guide you how to install Twrp on Gionee A1 and root guide. you can also use the Xposed framework, Custom ROM’s and other Mods after rooting the device.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Gionee A1
Requirements & Downloads:-
- Install MTK USB Driver.
- Download Latest Mtk Flash Tool. ***ONLYU SELECT RECOVERY IMG AND UNTICK ALL OTHER OPTIONS.
- Download All the Required Files ZIP.
- Latest SuperSu.
- Read Guide
for installation procedure follow the simple guide here.
Install TWRP By ADB Script:
- If You Want To Do Install TWRP With the ADB Fastboot Tools. Download the MTK drivers from above requirements section.
- Run adb_fastboot method.bat file. It will do all the work. the .bat file provided in the ZIP File in the downloads section.
Guide To Root Gionee A1:-
- Download SuperSuFile And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Select Install Zip From Sd Card> Choose Zip From Sd Card.
- Select SuperSu ZIP File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
- Now Reboot Your Device
If you like the post, don’t forget to share it. Also follow our new official Instagram page for more updates and giveaway updates soon!! Follow here.