How To Install Dual Stereo Speaker MOD For OnePlus 5T via a Magisk Module. Follow the guide and enjoy the best sound MOD for your OnePlus 5T. As we all know this most of the smartphones don’t provide the dual speakers except Sony in its flagships devices. Most smartphones have a speaker on back or bottom and in front, it’s for the earpiece. But we can use that earpiece as a speaker with a little software tweak.
Requirements to install this MOD:
- This MOD is only for OnePlus 5T device, don’t try it on any other device otherwise, you may get into some problems.
- Your OnePlus 5T should be rooted and custom recovery installed.
- The OnePlus 5T should have the Magisk and Magisk Manager installed.
Now let’s head to the Download section to download Dual Stereo Speaker MOD. This MOD will Enable the earpiece located at top of phone to give you a Stereo sound. This Surround Dual Stereo Speaker MOD will be great use when listening music loud on phone speaker. So download the flashable ZIP from below link and flash following the guide.
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Disable Navigation Bar On OnePlus 5T (Root)
- Download Vivo V7 Plus Stock Ringtones In High Quality
- Download Full HD Huawei Honor V8 stock Wallpapers In Zip File
- How To Repair Zenfone 3 MAX IMEI To Fix Network [MTK device]
- Download Elephone P8 Stock Ringtones In High Quality Collection
- Download Exclusive Star Wars Edition OnePlus 5T Stock Wallpapers
Guide to Install Dual Stereo Speaker MOD For OnePlus 5T Magisk Module:
- Download the ZIP files provided above and store it in your internal storage. Download Nougat ZIP if you have Nougat version running on OnePlus 5T and if Oreo is running then download Oreo Zip.
- Open the Magisk Manager and flash the respective ZIP file.
- Go to the OP5TSpeakerControlApp and now you can change the stereo mode from notification panel.
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.
Leave a Reply