Guide To RUN Google Pay On Rooted Phone Using Magisk (Updated Trick)
The new Google’s new Google Pay payment app is getting very much popular in India. But some users who have rooted smartphone are unable to use the Google Pay app. There was a trick like android pay on rooted phone of passing safety net check-in Magisk but after updates that trick is also not working. This trick is also based on that base but a little different. So follow the post to RUN Google Pay On Rooted Phone Using Magisk.
Google introduced a newly unified payments App for India. In India UPI (Unified Payments Interface) system was implemented. From then many payments apps like Paytm, PhonePe started rolling out UPI interface. UPI was developed by National Corporation of India and Only for India. So Google launched this app only for India. Google Pay app is getting popular because of its simple and user-friendly UI and surprise coupons. Surprise coupons are given each of the week and each 150rs transactions. But the maximum money I got from the coupon is only 50rs.
- Rooted Smartphone
- Magisk 15.0 or 16.0 or if you don’t have follow this guide to flash Magisk
You may have to get the error after entering the phone number. If you have gotten the error even after hiding the Magisk or Superuser then follow this trick. You may have to get an error like in the below screenshot.
Guide To RUN (Android pay) Google Pay On Rooted Phone:
1. Make sure you have Magisk Installed. Uninstall Google Pay if you have installed it already.
2. Go to Magisk Manager, Tap on Safety net check. It should show TRUE like in the screenshot below.
3. Now Go to system settings–>Apps
4. Find Google Play Services–>Permissions. Tap on Phone permission that is turn off the Phone permission that is enabled by default. For reference check screenshot below.
5. Now go to Play Store and install Google Pay app. After installation DON’T OPEN Google Pay APP.
6. Go To Magisk Manager–>Magisk Hide—>Find Google Pay App–Tick on Google Pay App.
7. Now open Google Pay app, and do the required setup. Now Google Pay app will not give any error.
If you like the post share it with your friends, Follow us on Our Official Facebook page GIZDEV. Follow our Instagram page to know about our announcement about giveaways. Follow here. If you have any problems you can message.