Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nokia 7.2 With Magisk
Are you looking for a way to root and TWRP for Nokia 7.2? Then you are the right place. Here we share a guide to install TWRP Recovery for Nokia 7.2 and root Nokia 7.2.
The Nokia 7.2 comes with the Android One program so you can get up to a 5-year update on this device. This device has 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and it comes with the 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) processor, comes with 4 GB of RAM. Also, it has 64/128 GB of internal storage. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 7.2 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera; a second 5-megapixel camera and a third 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. Here we share “TWRP for Nokia 7.2” which will make it easier to root Nokia 7.2. First, we will install TWRP recovery using ODIN Tool then root Nokia 7.2 with the TWRP Recovery installation procedure.
Install TWRP and Root Nokia 7.2
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk on Nokia 7.2 for root access. Also, you can install custom ROM and custom kernel for better performance. Here we provide TWRP v3.3.1 for Nokia 7.2. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Nokia 7.2 with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, a minimum of 70%.
- Backup your important data.
- Install Drivers.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Nokia device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- This installation guide is exclusively for Nokia 7.2. Don’t use it on other devices.
Download TWRP Recovery for Nokia 7.2
Download other required files:
Steps to install TWRP for Nokia 7.2
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it on a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP on the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery file to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
5. Connect your device to the PC; make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your Nokia 7.2 in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device, then Allow it.
7. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to boot into TWRP Recovery.
fastboot boot twrp.img
8. Stay in TWRP and follow the steps below to Root.
Steps to Root Nokia 7.2
- Transfer the Magisk.zip to your phone if not already done.
- In TWRP, click on the “Install” button.
- Now Navigate and select the Magisk.zip, then Swipe to install.
- After that, go back to TWRP home and select Reboot > System.
- Magisk is already in the system. If you don’t find magisk manager, then install the latest magisk manager from here as a simple apk.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy it.
If you have any problems, comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes, etc. like our Facebook page.