Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Lite
Xiaomi is the number 1 company in Indian smartphone market. Xiaomi launched their latest budget smartphone Redmi Y1/Lite. Many users want to Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Lite. After long waiting finally now we found official TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Lite.
The Redmi Y1/Lite is having 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It has a display of pixel 720 x 1280 resolution. It comes with the 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The Redmi Y1/Lite is having storage 16 GB internal.The camera of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and Redmi Y1 Lite is Dual 13-megapixels and 5 megapixels front camera for a selfie. Runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat and it will get Android 8.0 Oreo update very soon. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery.
However, yesterday XDA posted method to install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Lite. If you want to unlock bootloader then search on our blog we share full guide how to unlock the bootloader of any xiaomi devices. We share latest TWRP recovery (TWRP-3.2.1-0) for this device. And latest Magisk for root Redmi Y1/Lite. Just follow the guide below and enjoy all of this features.
Root and TWRP Benefits:-
After installing TWRP recovery, it will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
- Charge your device minimum 50-60%.
- Unlock Bootloader Follow this link to unlock bootloader Here.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS all important things.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“, ” TWRP Redmi Y1” “TWRP Redmi Y1 Lite” and Magisk.
- Read Guide.
- [MOD] Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 To Get Pro Camera Option
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Vivo Y66
- How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4A and Install TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery
- Guide To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note & Note 4g With Root Genius
- How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Xiaomi Devices
Guide To Install Twrp Recovery:-
1.) After Unlock Bootloader, Download TWRP recovery file.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” twrp-3.2.1-0.img ” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in an adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Now switch off your device and boot into Fastboot mode by pressing Vol down + Power key.
6.) Then Connect your phone to PC.
7.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device.
- That’s it now enjoys TWRP -3.2.1-0 on Redmi Y1/Lite.
Guide To Root Redmi Y1/Lite:
- Download “Magisk.zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.