How To Install Official TWRP Recovery And Root Nokia 8
Recently Nokia launched Nokia 8. This device brings Super-slim cameras with ZEISS optics. Today I saw TWRP for Nokia 8 and guide to root Nokia 8 in XDA forum. Today I saw TWRP for Nokia 8 and guide to root Nokia 8 in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to official TWRP Recovery and Root Nokia 8.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery for Nokia 8. Also, Root Nokia 8 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Nokia 8 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. Moto device comes with the bootloader. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first unlock bootloader Nokia 8.
Move To Table
Official TWRP Recovery And Root Nokia 8
After launching Nokia 8 already started to develop much Android stuff at XDA forum. But after long waiting now TWRP officially launched Nokia 8. If you can want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to Install TWRP Recovery and give root features to get full access on Android. So let’s go to the steps below to install Official TWRP Recovery and Root Nokia 8.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Install USB Driver from Here.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Nokia device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Remove all password or fingerprint from your device.
- Download the below files then read the guide.
- Download ⇒ ADBFASTBOOT TOOL
- TWRP recovery for Nokia 8: twrp-3.2.3-0-NB1.img
- Download Magisk from Here.
Install TWRP For Nokia 8:
1.) Make sure your device bootloader must be unlocked.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip” extract it in a desktop.
- Download TWRP img from above.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp-3.2.3-0-NB1.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6.) Now Reboot your Nokia 8 in Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device then Allow it.
7.) Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery temporarily.
fastboot boot recovery.img
8.) That’s it to install TWRP. If you want to Root Nokia 8 then follow the guide below.
Guide To Root Nokia 8:
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.