The new ZTE and Nubia Android device comes with a locked bootloader; You can’t flash recoveries like TWRP or other .img files until you unlock the bootloader. But after Unlocking the Android bootloader you can able to flash any recovery, moded images file even you can root the device. ZTE and Nubia have not released any official bootloader unlock guide but there is a way you can still Unlock ZTE Phones Bootloader. In this guide, we will share How To Unlock ZTE and Nubia Phones Bootloader, Free Method with fastboot OEM command.
Unlocking the bootloader is an easy thing any Android user can do that ZTE too, but not for other Android phones, some phones don’t support directly Unlocking the bootloader via fastboot. Manny Android vendors like Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, and Sony don’t support direct bootloader unlock you have to request the unlock code via their official website then you can unlock it. But still, ZTE has not launched any bootloader unlock official website but there is an unofficial free method. 4pda forum member is posted a free ZTE bootloader unlock guide via the fastboot method we will show you how to do it.
Benefits of Unlock Bootloader:-
After Unlock Bootloader you can able to install TWRP Recovery, Rooting Installing custom ROM and customize the device. Also, you can unbrick the device with the flash boot.img, system.img, recovery.img, userdata.img. You can flash full ROM after unlocking the bootloader.
There are particular disadvantages also. The most critical function of the simple fact your cellphone becomes marginally less protected. If you are not careful, then a hacker can break your mobile by installing malicious programs. Some programs normally from banks also limit portions of the program’s functionality on unlocked devices.
- Before starting the Bootloader Unlock process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install ZTE ADB-FASTBOOT Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download fastboot Tool ⇒ ADBfastboot Tool
How To Unlock ZTE Phones Bootloader via fastboot Method
1. First, read Pre-requisites and Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
2. Download and unzip ADB fastboot Tool.
3. Connect your device to the PC and go to platform-tools folder.
4. Now open command promotes to the ADB & fastboot folder by Hold Shift + Mouse Right Click and types the command one by one.
- If you see “Allow USB Debugging” prompt on your phone, Then Enable the “Always allow form this computer” and tap OK.
- This command will reboot your device into fastboot mode, or you can do manually by hold Volume UP + Power key together.
5. Use this command to Unlock Vivo Phones Bootloader.