Install SystemWide Dark Theme For Samsung Galaxy S8 (without Root)
To Install The Material Black Theme:
- To install the Material Black Theme you have to find Material Black Theme for Galaxy devices made by ” Cameron Bunch “.
- Simply head towards Settings ⇒ Wallpapers and Themes then go to Theme menu in the context bar.
- Find the theme by using the search button Material Black (Android 7+).
Download the theme and click on Apply, as shown in the screenshot above. Now everything will be dark but the Notifications and other panels will not get dark for this we have to install the overlays.
- Enable Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather App Widget On Your Android Without Root
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers
To Install Dark Overlays:
- This the overlay we were discussing earlier. These overlays will give the Dark black color for the Notifications, Dialog boxes etc.
- To install, these overlays firstly turn on the unknown sources option from settings ⇒Lockscreen and security
- Download the two overlays from below links and install them as usual like we install other APP.
- Once you installed these two overlays then you need to just reboot your phone.
Recommended For You:
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-I9060)
- Download Stock Samsung Galaxy C5 and C7 Wallpapers
- Download Official Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Ringtones (All In One Pack)
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.0 And Root Samsung Galaxy J5 In Android M
⇓⇓ Downloads Dark Theme For Samsung Galaxy S8 ⇓⇓
Enjoy your Dark Theme on your Samsung Galaxy S8. If so you want to revert to the stock theme then just uninstall the Material Black Theme and also uninstall com.android.systemui.blackNotifications and Android.overlay.
If you have any problems reach us at our official Facebook page. Also, share this post If you like this post.