Some days ago, Google pushed Android 11 on its Pixel device. In the developer preview, Google introduces a new back tap gesture feature. Android 11 back tap gesture lets you launch any app or controlling media playback. Here we share an app, called “Tap, Tap” that enables Android 11 tap gesture on any phone without root. Let’s follow the guide to enable Android 11’s Back Tap gesture on any Android device.
Tap, Tap is a port of double tap on back of device gesture from Android 11. This app works on any Android 7.0 Nougat and higher device. Also, It allows you to take a screenshot, launch any app on your device, toggle flashlight, controlling music along with the device, and more. Further, there have an option “gates” using this option, you can block the gesture from working in scenarios.
Tap, Tap – Double tap on back gesture
Thanks to XDA developer “Quinny899” to build this awesome “Tap, Tap” application. This is an open-source app that adapts the machine learning model Google built to power the gesture. Tap, Tap app works on any android device such as Redmi, OnePlus, LG, Lenovo, Samsung, and all other devices. I tried this app on my Huawei Mate 9 Pro and OnePlus 7 Pro; it works fine. So let’s check the guide to enable Android 11’s Back Tap gesture on any Android device.
Download Tap, Tap App:
How To Enable Android 11’S Back Tap Gesture
- Download The TapTap-Alpha.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install TapTap-Alpha.apk and Open the Tap, Tap app on your device and give all the permission.
- Then enable “Accessibility service”.
- Go to “Gesture” option to set type.
- The “Action” option to set double tap actions.
- The “Gate” option block double-tap function for some conditions.
- Now Enjoy Double tap back gesture on your Android Device.
If you like the gesture app, please share it with other communities and forums ?. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.
Leave a Reply