Guide To Enable Dual Speaker Sound MOD On LG G6. Follow the guide and enjoy the best sound MOD for your LG G6. As we all know this Huawei smartphone has only one speaker at the bottom but when music lovers like us want to listen to music at loud, this device sounds unpleasant. So here is the Surround Dual Speaker MOD On LG G6. Before heading towards MOD, let’s increase our knowledge a little bit by knowing this smartphone information.
Short Info About LG G6:
G6 smartphone launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2880 pixels. The powered by 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the G6 packs a 13-Ultrapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. G6 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. LG G6 has the battery of 3300mAh capacity which can last up to 6-7 hours on continuous usage from a full charge.
So heading towards our post, This MOD will Enable the earpiece located at top of the phone to give you a surround sound. This Surround Dual Speaker Sound MOD will be a great use when listening to music loud on phone speaker. So download the flashable ZIP from below link and flash following the guide.
Recommended For You:
- Install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For LG G6 and Galaxy Tab S2
- Install VisionOne Kernel For OnePlus 5 [Fast/Smooth/Battery]
- Dual Speaker Sound MOD for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (All Variants)
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
- Rooted LG G6
- Any root explorer app like ES File Explorer or Solid Explorer
⇓⇓ Download Dual Speaker Sound MOD On LG G6 XML ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:
- Make sure you have root access to your phone. Check the requirements needed.
- Now go to the System folder from root directory of your system.
- In the system, folder enters the etc folder, there you will find a file mixer_paths_tasha.XML already.
- Now rename this file to mixer_paths_tasha.xml.bak just to be safe.
- Now it is time to move the mixer_paths_tasha.XML in the System/etc folder.
- You have to make sure that file placed in this path has permissions.
- To set the permissions hold on mixer_paths_tasha.XML this method depends on the file manager you are using. Refer to the screenshot below for more detail.
Once this process is done restart your mobile. Now enjoy the dual speaker sound MOD on your LG G6. This MOD works flawlessly. But if you still want to revert back to the stock sound. then follow this thing. Remember we renamed the original file? mixer_paths_tasha.XML to mixer_paths_tasha.XML.bak. Now delete the file and now rename mixer_paths_tasha.XML.bak to mixer_paths_tasha.XML and reboot the phone.
If you have any problems you can message us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.