Install VisionOne Kernel For OnePlus 5 [Fast/Smooth/Battery]
OnePlus launched some day ago OnePlus 5 this is a high budget smartphone but many people bought this device in the world. At this time many developers made a lot of things like the mod, custom roms, launcher and much more. Today one developer has made a VisionOne Kernel For OnePlus 5. It is fast, smooth, and you will get a more battery life. The Kernel gives you lots of customization options and features. this kernel support only on LineageOS.
Let’s talk about of device:
OnePlus 5 comes with stable Android v7.0 (Nougat). The phone packs with 2.35GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and come with 8GB of RAM. This device has 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device has Dual 20 megapixel rare camera for taking good-quality photos and 16-megapixel front camera for a perfect selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3300mAh battery.
- Working on LineageOS
- CPU up to 2.2 GHz
- GPU up to 710 MHz
- GPU down to 180 MHz
- On-demand, Interactive, Performance, Conservative, power save CPU Governors – interactive default
- ZEN, VR, FIFO, BFQ, SIO, SIOPLUS and FIOPS IO Scheduler – ZEN default
- Sound control
- tuned LMK
- Wifi driver from CAF
- NTFS FileSystem R/W
- SafetyNet patched
- Working with Kernel Adiutor (I prefer EX Kernel Manager)
- Any kernel Installer
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- Download VisionOne_2017_08_11.zip.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download VisionOne Kernel For OnePlus 5 ⇓⇓
Install VisionOne Kernel For OnePlus 5:-
- Download VisionOne_2017_08_11.zip for your device and copy it to sd card or phone.
- Now Turn on your phone into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode go to “Install” navigate to ” VisionOne_2017_08_11.zip ” swipe to install.
- Then back and Wipe Cache.
- Reboot your device.
Note: It takes 5 to 10 Minute to boot after installing VisionOne Kernel.
Leave a Reply