Install Essential Phone PH-1 Google Camera For Improve Quality Of Image
Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for Essential Phone PH-1. Essential Phone PH-1 comes with the 13-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera. We all want good camera quality of our device, Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Essential Phone PH-1. The Google camera is of the best camera app that featured best Portrait mode. Nowadays Gcam is very much popular. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode/bokeh with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Essential Phone PH-1 Google Camera.
Essential Phone PH-1 Google Camera:
If you love Google camera interface and want to use on your Essential Phone then you are the right place. Here we share both Rooted device and Non-Rooted device guide to install Google Camera on Essential Phone. You can install it like a simple APK or use the Magisk module. Even far better than the Stock camera in low light condition, you can see some demo picture below. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Essential Phone PH-1.
Image Source: https://imgur.com/a/IHS0o
Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device. Gcam gives you to a better quality of photo in select areas. Thanks to XDA Senior Member “aer0zer0” to make Magisk module and Thanks to “Arnovav7” to Make non-rooted Gcam for Essential Phone PH-1. So if you have an Essential Phone and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality of Essential Phone then you must try Essential Phone PH-1 Google Camera.
- 60fps video
- Slow motion
- Motion photos
- Portrait mode
- Much more.
Download Google Camera For Essential Phone PH-1:
Install Gcam on Essential Phone:
As Normal Apk (Non-Rooted):
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete.
- Open the Gcamera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Using Magisk (Rooted):
- Download Gcam Module.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the Gcam Module.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.