The newer Samsung devices are coming with the high refresh rate displays. The Note 20 ultra, Galaxy Z Fold 2 are having the 120hz refresh rate displays. Its obvious that higher the refresh rate battery will be consumed more. Now you can Limit refresh rate on Samsung S20, Note 20, Z Fold 2 devices. You can cap the refresh rate to 96hz for some supported devices. The Galaxy Max Hz for Galaxy devices will help you to save the battery.
I have seen lots of mods that increase the refresh rates. Like the Asus ROG Phone 3 160hz display mod. But with the Galaxy Max HZ app for Galaxy devices, you can Limit refresh rate on Samsung to ave battery. Switching from 120hz to 96hz will not have a major impact on the user experience. So you can give it a try, also it works without root access.
You can easily limit refresh rate on Samsung devices. The supported Samsung devices are those which come with the 120hz variable displays. Like, Note 20 series, Z fold 2, S20 series, S21 etc. All thanks to the XDA developer TRIBALFS for his efforts. So let’s try the Galaxy Max Hz for Galaxy devices now.
- Limit refresh rate on Samsung Galaxy devices
- You can apply adaptive/dynamic or high/fixed refresh rates on supported devices.
- Real-time refresh rate monitoring. You can enable the counter to monitor refresh rates while using different apps.
- Easily switch resolution and/or motion smoothness mode anytime
Download Galaxy Max Hz App
The installation process is easy. For unrooted smartphones, you need to set permissions from the ADB it’s simple and the instructions are given below. If you have rooted smartphones just download permission grant rooted devices apk and install it. It will automatically give the permissions without the need for a PC. After installation, you can Lower refresh rate and save battery.
How To Install Galaxy Max Hz For Galaxy devices
For unrooted users
1) Firstly you need to enable the developer options. Go to the Settings->About phone–>software information–>build number. Tap on the build number until it rewards you as a developer.
2) One thing is done, now let’s enable the USB debugging. Go to settings–>system–>developer options. Scroll down and you will find the USB debugging option, you have to enable it.
3) You have to download ADB tools on your PC. Get the latest ADB tools.
4) Now in the platform tools folder you need to open the Command prompt CMD.
5) Now type the below command to check the ADB is working or not.
adb shell echo success
6) Connect your phone to PC and enter the below command again and hit enter. The “Success” message should appear.
adb shell echo success
7) Now all we have to is enable the permission. To enable hit enter the below command.
adb shell pm grant com.tribalfs.gmh android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
8) The write permission are activated now. Disconnect your device from PC and if you want you can disable USB Debugging.
You can now install the Galaxy Max Hz for galaxy devices. More detailed ADB guide.
For rooted users
1) Firstly, download both the APK files from the downloads section.
2) Install both the APK Files.
3) Open permission grant app and it will grant the permission.
4) Now open the Galaxy Max Hz app and enjoy.
So, you can use this app on the latest flagship Samsung devices. You will be able to Limit refresh rate on Samsung and all the other features. Just try it once, you can comment below or on our telegram channel/group if it works. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.