Previous year Xiaomi launched the mid-range Redmi Note 9 along with the Mi Note 10 Lite. Redmi Note 9 has a quad-camera module on its back panel with a primary 64MP sensor, which captures impressive images. Also, the device brings a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, and more. Redmi stock camera captures a good quality picture, but if you want some mind-blowing night short or detailed pictures, then you must try GCam. Here you can Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9.
Google Camera for Redmi Note 9
Redmi Note 9 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel depth camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.3 aperture. The image quality was good when shooting during the day. But low light camera performance was average so you can try GCam. GCam offers stunning low-light images with your Redmi Note 9. Here we found the best working Google Camera 8.4 for Redmi Note 9.
The Google Camera app features lens switching, night mode, automatic modes for taking pictures and recording videos, portraits, panoramas, HDR, direct sharing on social media, and a few more. Also, Google Camera 8.4 brings lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is slide better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install GCAM 8.4 for Redmi Note 9.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 9
- GCAM For Redmi Note 9 Pro – LMC8.4_R15.apk | Native_LMCR15_MiAtoll_GM2_Basic.xml
- Latest GCAM For – Google Camera APK MOD for All Android
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Config file for Redmi Note 9 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (Redmi-Note-9.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Poco F2 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Poco device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.