One of the biggest highlights of the affordable Narzo series device, which comes with a very good camera module. Realme launched two devices in this series – Realme Narzo 30 & Realme Narzo 30 Pro. Both the device comes with a 48MP quadruple-camera module on its back panel. Also, both device comes with IPS LCD display and Mediatek Helio G95 flagship processor. If you want to boost Realme Narzo 30 and Realme Narzo 30 Pro camera performance, then you can use the Pixel 5 Camera on your device. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30 and Realme Narzo 30 Pro.
Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30 (Pro)
Google Camera (GCam) is available for the Realme Narzo 30 and Realme Narzo 30 Pro. Before download GCam, let’s talk about the camera feature of the Realme Narzo series. Both the devices come with a quad-camera setup. The Realme Narzo 30 & 30 Pro brings a 48-megapixel primary with a 2MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth camera sensor. The device has a Realme camera app and all the functions are available like AI toggle, and dedicated Night Mode captures sharp and Ultra-steady Video support. But if you want to try Gcam for better colour saturation and low-light images, you can download the Google Camera app on your smartphone.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 has lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.1 for Realme Narzo 30 & Narzo 30 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30 & Narzo 30 Pro
The Gcam 8.1 doesn’t need any changes, but if you are using Gcam 7.4 then download the below setting and set it on your device.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (rx7p-config7.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Realme Narzo 30 & Narzo 30 Pro
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: How To Enable Hidden Features In OnePlus Camera App
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Realme device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.