Samsung launched the Note 20 Ultra recently as a higher-end device. The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is much praised for being an all-rounder. You can get Google Camera For Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and take more detailed pictures. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Gcam is the best alternative for more great features. The Note 20 Ultra Google Camera is developed by ZGCAM and others.
The Google Camera 8.4 is the latest version available right now. It’s still in BETA but it can work on Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Google camera is not much stable but surely give it a try. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Gcam will surely perform better than the stock camera in some cases.
If you want to try out some Gcam shots you can download this Gcam. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Gcam is the best alternative. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. Also, don’t forget the night sight and Astrophotography features. Want other Note 20 Ultra downloads so check out some below links.
So as the title of the article is, Below are the two versions of Gcam available. You can download it according to your device type. Google Camera For Note 20 Ultra is available for both the Snapdragon and Exynos variants. You just need to download the version according to your device version.
You can enjoy the features like AR Stickers, nightsight, etc on your Note 20 Ultra device. No doubt the Note 20 Ultra camera is already good enough but if you want to try it out you can surely try GCam. You can compare both the stock camera and GCam results. Who knows the Gcam might come in handy sometimes.
Download Google Camera for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
GCAM For Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – GCAM_8.4.400.42.XX_SHAMIM_V15FIX
For EXNOS Variants
For Snapdragon Variants
How To Install Google Camera For Galaxy Note 20
- Download The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Google Camera APK from the above downloads section.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install APK Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How to use the config file
- Download both the XML file and Gcam APK from the above downloads section.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (XML) file in the/Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Now install the Google Camera APK.
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and click “restore.”
Galaxy Note 20 Related –
- Root Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (SD) And Install TWRP Recovery
- Galaxy Note 20 And Note 20 Ultra Wallpapers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Live Wallpapers For Any Android
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Note 20 Ultra device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.