Download Google Camera For Xiaomi Poco F1 (New 4K 30 FPS With EIS, Lens Blur Update)
Today we share Xiaomi Poco F1 Google Camera in this post. Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with MiUI camera it features a better camera features. Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with the dual 12+20-megapixel rear camera and dual 20-megapixel front camera. We all want our phone camera image quality to be great. Well, so Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Xiaomi Poco F1. The Google camera is of the best camera app nowadays that featured the best Portrait mode (front and rear), HDR+. Here developer ported Google Camera on Xiaomi Poco F1. Gcam is very much popular camera app for Android smartphone. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode. Today we share a guide to install Google Camera on Xiaomi Poco F1.
Google_Camera For_Xiaomi_Poco F1
If you love Google camera interface and want to use on your Xiaomi Pocophone F1 then you are the right place. Here we share GCam on Xiaomi Poco F1 for all type of device (root and non-root). To use Google camera need to enable camera2API which is not required to use this Gcam on Xiaomi Poco F1. You can install it like a simple APK. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera. It provides better image quality and HDR+ with Portrait mode. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for_Xiaomi Poco F1.
This app is now an alpha stage so you will face some problem with this app, but the developer will provide updates continuously to fix all issues. Gcam gives you a better quality photo also it gives you to enable Portrait mode. Thanks to Developer for making the app Gcam for Xiaomi Poco F1. So if you have Xiaomi Poco F1 and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality of Xiaomi Poco F1 then you must try Xiaomi Poco F1 Google Camera.
Recently, Poco released this new update 10.3.4.0 OTA. In this update, there is a much-awaited feature of 960FPS slow motion is available. The night mode is also enabled in the stock camera app. But for the Google Camera, this is the biggest update. Poco has now enabled the amera2API by default. So the full potential of Google Camera is now unlocked on our beloved Poco F1. Just download the new Google Camera APK try it yourself. Don’t forget to try out the night mode.
- Portrait Mode (front and rear)
- Video recording
- Front Camera
- Almost everything working good
New Change-logs build:
Build based on the latest version of GCam which was released with Pixel 3a/XL.
1.Fixed black screen on startup when installed on China ROMs (MIUI China and few custom MIUI roms).
2.Fixed shutter going gray randomly (thanks to Arnova8G2).
3.Fixed HDR+ off (now you can use GCam in 3rd party apps).
5.Changed icon. New Time Lapse feature available
6.Cleaned up the apk actually should be faster now.
New Change-logs 22-6-2019 build:
- 4K 30FPS 1080P 30FPS with EIS support
- 1080P 60FPS Support (without stabilisation)
New Change-logs 24-6-2019 build:
- Video improvement, fixed FC on startup for some users (thanks to BSG).
- Added 120fps slow mo but currently it isn’t working, 240 works fine (slow mo crashes if you have selected 4k in settings).
- Added Lens Blur (most req. feature by users).
- Added Bitrate options for video mode (And yes EIS works on 1080p30 and 4K30).
- Added 4k time lapse mode switch (Thanks to Arnova8G2 and cstark27).
- Clear data of the app if you have bugs after installation.
New Change-logs 10-07-2019 build:
- Fixed jpg compression.
- Added alternative portrait merger (by Urnyx05).
New Change-logs 16-08-2019 build:
Now you can disable AI AWB in Night Sight (thanks to cstark).
Little change to Pro Mode (now focus info is displayed on viewfinder).
Fixes for Android Q (hopefully will work fine when MIUI based on Andorid Q is out. Don’t report me issues on Android Q GSI and ports please).
Removed Portrait Merger once again
Download Xiaomi Poco F1 Google Camera
- Latest GCam 6.3 MOD APK
- Latest Gcam Mode 12-5-2018 Build (12/5/2019 Build)
- Google Camera 4K 30FPS with EIS Update 22/6/2019
- Google Camera 4K 30FPS, Lens Blur 24/6/2019
- Google Camera New 4/7/19
- New Google Camera 10/07/2019 Update
- New Google Camera 16/08/2019 Update (LATEST)
Install Gcam on Xiaomi Poco F1
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.