App Manager is an Android app developed by AndroidDeveloperLB, The app helps you to manage your Android app and make bulk actions. The app also introduced Multiple Split APK features in the new update after Android Introduced Multiple APKs support. Google, Android Introduced Multiple APKs support for Android app developers. The Multiple APKs feature helps developers to include multiple packages to cover many Android platforms like smartphones, Android TV, tablets, Android TV Box, and more. In this post, we will guide you on How to Install Multiple Split APKs like APK, APKM, and XAPK, using App Manager.
A few days ago Google Android Introduced Multiple APKs support, The Multiple APKs feature helps developers to include multiple packages for different devices. Multiple Split APKs allow the developer to configure multiple screen sizes, and screen densities, For compatibility issues. These configured files enable compatibility with various Android devices including Smartphones, Android TVs, Android boxes, and tablets. All these devices have Screen Resolutions, different DPIs, Aspect Ratios, and Android versions so many apps need different configure for different devices. This is why Google Introduced a Multiple APKs system (split APKs).
Multiple Split APKs (split APKs)
Normally you can install these split apps directly from Google Play Store for your device, but if you can’t find the app for your device in the play store then you can install manually using App Manager. There are many Online Streaming, Music player apps like Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, and Spotify they provide their apps as your device screen resolution and dpi, also on country religion-based. For that reason, some apps may not be available for your device in the play store, but you can still download the app from ApkPure and Install Multiple Split APKs APK, APKM, and XAPK, using App Manager.
Download App Manager App
The AndroidDeveloperLB App Manager App recently update the app and added Multiple Split APK install option here is some features and Supporting APK formats.
- Support single APK file installation.
- Split APK files install under the same folder
- APKM Files from APK-Mirror.
- XAPK Files from APK-Pure. Includes copying of OBB files when the installation is complete.
- APKS from the SAI app.
- Other ZIP-based files are split APK files.
You can Download the App Manager App from Google Play Store or the APK file from the below link.
Download App Manager Apk file
How to Install Multiple Split APKS, APKM, XAPK
1. First Download App Manager App and install it on your device.
2. Download APKM, XAPK, or Split Apk files from APK-Mirror or APK-Pure here is one Multiple Split app Disney+.
3. Place the Split APK files in the same folder.
4. Open any File Manager on your device, and go to the apk files folder.
5. Open the main APK file and perform the install action using App Manager.
6. Now allow the app to perform the installation.
7. You can Grant all app permission in one click from this option, and tap OK to start app installation.
8. Once the app is installed using the Install Multiple Split APK guide you can run the app from the home screen or App Drawer.