Disney’s new streaming service The Disney+ launched this week with all the 1990s animation series and Disney movies. Disney + app is available for many platforms, including Android, Apple iOS, Amazon Fire TV Sticks, Windows Xbox One, Google Chromebooks, or Chrome OS. The Disney + app is currently only available in some countries, so if you want to use the app, you can download Disney+ APK manually from here. The latest version of Disney+ APK v2.5.1 comes with many bug fixes, and you can download it from here.
Disney+ is currently available in the United States, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand, and the plan is starting from 70$ a year. Disney’s new streaming service tie-up with Marvel, Nat Geo, Star Wars, and Pixar so all the Marvel animated series and movies will be available in this app. Already Disney brought together over 10 million subscribers and over 5 million downloads in the google play store alone. So if you are outside of these countries, you need a VPN to signup and login in Disney+ app. However, you can install the app manually if a streaming service is not available in your country or your device is not supported by Disney plus.
Download Disney+ APK v2.5
Currently, Disney + apk is not a standalone Android app. It comes with some support packages and you have to install it all. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to install Disney + APK on any Android device manually. Also, show you how to subscribe to the trial version and use it in your country with the help of a VPN.
Download the latest Disney+ APK v2.5 +
All Languages apkm File
How to Install Disney+ APK on any Android devices
1. First check in the google play store if your device is compatible then you can install it from the google play store.
2. If the google play store show this app is incompatible with your device, then you can install the latest Disney+ APK v2.5.* on your device.
3. Download all the 3 apk files and copy them to your device, also install the Split APKs Installer Android app.
4. Run the Split APKs Installer app and tap on install APKs.
5. Select all the 3 apks from your device and tap on select to install the Disney+ app.
6. Enable unknown source to install the app after that you can launch Disney+ from your home screen.
How to install Disney+ APKM File
- Install the App Manager from the Play Store.
- Now go to file manager or any file explorer app on your device.
- Now find the Disney+ APK split APKM app on your device storage that you want to install.
- Select the apk and choose the App Manager to install.
- Read the full guide on how to install APKM with App Manager.
How to subscribe free 7 days trial on Disney+
- After installing the Disney+ connect your device with any USA, Canada VPN, or use Cloudflare Warp.
- Open 220.127.116.11 app and Turn on Cloudflare Warp.
- Now open the Disney+ app and register with your email id and password and subscribe to 7 days trial by selecting a 1-month pack.
- Active the plan with google play store or with your credit/debit card, de-active the plan before 7 days so nothing will charge.
If the guide is working for you, please share it with other communities and forums :). Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.