Portrait Modded Google Camera for MI Mix 2 (front and rear cam portrait)
Portrait Modded Google Camera for MI Mix 2
here is just a short information of Google Camera.
About Google Camera:
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. But is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was released on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014. Now available for all pixels and Nexus devices. Developers ported this Google Cam to many other devices.
Now this version comes with many new fixes. This is the most well-suited Portrait Modded Google Camera For MI Mix 2.
- Portrait mod working on front and rear cam too.
- Stable version
(If already rooted and have magisk installed ignore the TWRP and Magisk). DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK!!
Guide To Install Portrait Modded Google Camera for MI Mix 2:
- Considering you have unlocked bootloader, TWRP and Magisk installed. copy all the files you downloaded to your phone storage.
- Reboot your device to recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery main screen tap on install and select Camera2API.Zip
- After installation reboot your device and install GoogleCam.Apk as usual we install APK files.
Now open the Google Cam app, Enjoy the portrait modded google camera for MI Mix 2. If you like the post don’t forget to share it!! Also follow our official Instagram page here.
Check some other stuff:
- Enable EIS, Camera2API Google Camera On MI A1 (No Root Required)
- Install Xposed Framework On Magisk Installed Android 7.0/7.1 Device
- Install Sony Apps On Your Device [Playstore Update Supported]
- Improve HDR+ On Xiaomi Device with Google Camera HDR+ Mod
- Download Ported HDR+ Google Camera For Snapdragon 820/821/835