Move To Table
Looking for best camera app for your Huawei and Honor devices? So its here. Xda forum member moded Google HDR+ Camera on Huawei EMUI Device’s support EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 5.1. We have tested it and working HDR+ on Honor 8 Honor 9I and Huawei Mate 9 with Android 7.0.
Google camera now removed from play store and it will only support on Nexus and Pixel devices. The new version Google Camera also came with Portrait mode but it doses not support Huawei devices. But here the moded Google HDR+ Camera on Huawei EMUI Device’s you can enable Google HDR+ on your Huawei and Honor devices.
About Google Camera:
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. But is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was released on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014. Now available for all pixels and Nexus devices. Developers ported this Google Cam to many other devices.
- Auto HDR
- Video Recording
- Enable Unknown Source.
- Free disk space in phone.
- Working on both root and not-rooted devices
Download Google HDR+ Camera:-
You might also Like:-
- Guide to Hide Navigation Bar From EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 5.1
- Xposed Framework for EMUI 5.0 and EMUI 5.1 [Install Guide]
- Guide To Install Magisk v16.0 On EMUI 5.0 And EMUI 5.1
- Trick To Enable 3D Panorama Camera Mode For EMUI 5
- Guide To Install Oreo Emoji In Huawei Keyboard (EMUI 5.0)
How to install:-
- Simply download and install the apk.
- Open Google Camera and Turn on HDR +.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Also, like our Huawei Dev page for Huawei device News Updates