someday ago Google officially launched Android 8.0 Oreo. Most important things that this version mainly focuses on battery life and more secure with Google Play Protect. Also, this android version comes with quick boot feature, see two apps at once, Notification Dots, Android Instant Apps, fully redesigned emoji set and much more. So today I was searching how to use Oreo Emoji in my Honor 8, and I just found this apk in play store. This apk works on EMUI 5.0 Huawei Keyboard.
If you want the experience of the new emojis then today we share Oreo Emoji In Huawei Keyboard EMUI 5.0 running device. After many years Google, at last, says Goodbye to the Blobs. Old blobs emojis are gone. In their place are a round set of emoticons. This emoji comes with both dark and White color. If you like dark theme then chose and install dark theme either install the white theme. This emoji install via a basic app in play store called ” (Dark) Oreo EMUI 5 THEME “. So let’s go to the process.
You may also like:
- Need EMUI 5.0 running device.
- Play install in your device (if you have China version device).
- Read instructions.
⇓⇓ Download Oreo Emoji In Huawei Keyboard ⇓⇓
White: Oreo EMUI 5 THEME
Dark: Dark Oreo EMUI 5 Theme
How To Install:
- First chose a what theme you want to install white or black.
- Then open the link that we provide upper.
- Click on install button and then hit accept button.
- After installing click on open button.
- Next, give all permission.
- Then you will see a theme preview and install button.
- Click on install.
- Then open theme application, click on me button > find Android oreo dark theme > select it > apply.
- Now enjoy Oreo Emoji In Huawei Keyboard.