At this time many people want Call recorder on your device. If you want to recorder all voice on a call, this mod help to do this. Call recording is becoming increasingly important, with technology changing and working habits becoming more mobile. Mobile record addressing is now the subject of many businessmen. Today we here Enable call recording on EMUI 5.0 with this Mod.
This Call Recording mod made a senior member at XDA ” Blackball “, thanks to making this important software. Many users can install third-party apps for work purpose, but this is not a third-party app. This mod patch in your system and show on the dialer.
This mod support on any EMUI 5.0 running devices. If you want to install Call Recording on EMUI 5.0 then, need to install TWRP recovery on your device. Root access does not need for this process. It is too much easy to install, just install this mod.zip on your device and enjoy Call Recording on EMUI 5.0 for business purpose or your work. Let’s go to the guide.
⇓⇓ Download required files ⇓⇓
Guide To Enable Call Recording On EMUI 5.0
- Download ” Callrecorder.zip ” copy it to the phone.
- Switch off your device and turn into recovery mode by holding Volume Up + Power at the same time.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to ” Callrecorder.zip ” and install it.
- Don’t wipe Dalvik Cache just press Reboot option.
That’s it, guys! After reboot, your device you will see a record option in the phone call UI. Just click on this icon and recording will start. If you end this recording click on the same icon. Call audio saved in ” .aac ” format.
If you want to record every call, then go setting menu and turn on automatic record calls.
Also, hope you like this:
- Enable Call Recording EMUI 8.0 Devices
- Huawei Mate 9 And Mate 9 Porsche Stock Themes
- Hide Navigation Bar From EMUI 5.0 And EMUI 5.1
- Enable 3D Panorama Camera Mode For EMUI 5