Replace Android O Emoji On Any Android 5.0+ Running Device
Move To Table
Google launched Android O preview for some device. Some day ago Google recently released the second developer preview of Android O. We notice there are some changes, but mainly these are visual changes and new design emoji. After many years Google at last says Goodbye to the Blobs. Old blobs emojis are gone. In their place are round set of emoticons. If you want the experience of the new emojis then today we share Android O emoji on any Android 5.0+ running device. This new rounded emoji will officially release with Android O. if you don’t like Android stock emojis then you can install Android O Emoji on your device.
This new rounded emojis support any Android 5.0 or above version device. Nearly every single emoticon has redesigned. To install this emoji, need a custom recovery installed at least or has rooted with Magisk. Below you can see some difference between the old emojis and new emojis. New emojis are more rounded and bright.
You may also like:-
- Backup your device data or importance things.
- Installed custom recovery (TWRP, CWM) device or Magisk v11.6 or higher, in the case of using the Magisk Module.
- Read full step carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Android O Emoji For Android 5.0+ ⇓⇓
How To Install Via Recovery:-
- Download Flashable-AndroidO-NotoColorEmojiReplacer.zip file and transfer it to your SD card or phone memory.
- Now switch off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- First, take a nandroid backup of your device.
- Now navigate the Flashable-AndroidO-NotoColorEmojiReplacer.zip file and select it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for the process complete.
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache, reboot the device.
How To Install Via Magisk:-
- Download Magisk-AndroidO-NotoColorEmojiReplacer.zip file and transfer it to your SD card or phone memory.
- Now open the Magisk Manager app.
- Then go to the Modules section and click the button.
- Choose the Magisk-AndroidO-NotoColorEmojiReplacer.zip and install it.
- When the process was done, reboot your device as suggested by Magisk Manager.
If you like this post, please hit the share button to share this article on social media. :p :p :p