Having to constantly charge the phone is frustrating. Xiaomi brings 18W fast charging with Redmi Note 9 but this device is supported 30W fast charging. Surprised to hear this, but it is true you can enable 30Watt Charging speed on Redmi Note 9. Also, this solution offers better battery management on your device. It can reduce your charging time and gives better battery life. Let’s take a look.
If your usage is more then average, then 30Watt Charging technology is for you. Fast charging save lots of time, now you can full your device change within 2hours. Also here we share a trick to save more battery life, basically, you will get both fast charging and better battery management from here. The basic temperature is 39°C when charging but if you use 30Watt Charging trick then the temperature will increase upto 45°C (That’s normal).
Enable 30Watt Charging speed on Redmi Note 9 with better battery management features
Thanks to the developer to build this module, that will bypass limiter by change “thermal.conf”. Redmi Note 9 limited it’s charging rate under 2A, sometimes it’s under 1A when you using phone while charging. Redmi Note 9 comes with SMB1351 charging IC which one supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The phone has same charging speed as Redmi Note 9 Pro. Probably Xiaomi limit charging speed for marketing the more expensive model. Whatever here we share a safe guide that enables 30Watt Charging speed on Redmi Note 9.
- Your device must be rooted with Magisk.
- To Bypass speed limiter install “magnetar_juliet” module.
- If you want more battery life then install “magnetar_kilo” module.
Download Magisk Module For enable faster charging on Redmi Note 9
Steps to Install modules using Magisk Manager
- Download magnetar_juliet.zip and copy its internal storage to the Magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the magnetar_juliet.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device.
- If you want better battery management then install magnetar_kilo.zip by following the same steps as before.
You may also like:
If you like the guide, please share it with other communities and forums?. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Android stuff, wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.