Finally, unofficial Twrp Recovery for Galaxy J3 2017 is here for SM-J330F/FN/FZ/G/DS EXYNOS 7570 variant. That means you can Root Galaxy J3 2017 with Twrp Recovery. The TWRP recovery is developed by xda forum member ashyx he developed twrp 3.1 and twrp 3.2, its fully working twrp. The rooting method now supports Galaxy J3 2017 all variant via magisk. Now we will show you how to Root Galaxy J3 2017 Exynos Oreo, Nougat and How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J3 2017.
For rooting you have to flash Mgisk zip and stock recovery can’t do that, You have to flash twrp recovery for flash magisk we will also guide you how to install Twrp recovery on Galaxy J3 2017 Exynos Variant. With Twrp recovery, you can also flash Custom Rom’s Mod’s wipe, Format data and more. Samsung Launched Galaxy J3 2017 with multi-variant with Exynos 7570. The devices Launched with Android 7.0 Nougat. A few days back xda forum member also released twrp for J3 2017 Exynos. We will show you the guide how to install Twrp recovery on Galaxy J3 2017 and how to root with latest magisk.
- Galaxy J3 2017 – SM-J330F/FN/FZ/G/DS EXYNOS 7570 Android 7.0 and Android 8.0
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install Samsung Driver
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock on Samsung Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download Required Files and Read Guide.
Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 & Root Files
latest Odin to flash TWRP file.
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017: twrp_3.2.3-1_j330_13918.tar
Download Latest Magisk: latest Magisk Manager Stable and Beta Magisk Zip
DM Verity disabler: no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip
Oreo Root patch: J330F-FN_root_no_sim_patch.zip[bs-white-space]
Guide To Install Twrp on Galaxy J3 2017 (Exynos)
1. First, read Pre-requisites Enable OEM Unlock and Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 and root files.
2. Download Latest Odin from download section And Unzip Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
3. Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
4. Switch Off Your phone.
5. Turn Your Phone Into Download Mode By Hold Volume Down + Home + Power.
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
6. Connect Your Phone To Pc Via USB-C type cable.
7. That Is, Check The Ap Box, Add The TWRP File. (Do Not Extract It)
8. Uncheck Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- Now, Click Start Button To Begin The Installation Process. Don’t reboot the device in normal mode and go to the root process (Samsung will re-write the stock recovery if you reboot into normal mode).
Read full guide ⇒ How To Flash TWRP with Odin on Samsung Galaxy devices[bs-white-space]
How to Root Galaxy J3 2017 Exynos
- Download Latest Magisk File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot Into Twrp Recovery With Volume Up +Home + Power (Release Power key after logo).
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications when asking about modify system, choose “NO”.
- Wipe Data from Wipe option type “Yes”, this will delete all data even internal storage.
- Go to Reboot and reboot into Recovery after wipe data.
- Go To Install.
- Install no-verity-no-encrypt_ashyx.zip, install J330F-FN_root_no_sim_patch.zip for Oreo only.
- Install Magisk Beta zip.
- Now Reboot Your Device.
We hope you like the guide we have written with complete instruction and screenshot. If you still don’t understand how to Root Galaxy J3 2017 just comment below we will surely help you 🙂