How to Root Nubia Z17 Lite and Install TWRP Recovery
Here is the guide to Root Nubia Z17 Lite. It is a simple guide just follow it carefully, and you are ready to go. TWRP recovery is now available for this device hence we can get the on this device. TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can quickly delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by removing some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite NX591J
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver from Here.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Nubia Z17 Lite
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “XXXXXX.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Now to unlock bootloader type this command. (Ignore if already unlocked)
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX591J
7.) Flash TWRP by using this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Nubia Z17 Lite:-
- Download “Magisk.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to
- Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
1. Download the zip gapps apk from. Here
2. In order to install this apk on the phone.
3. Install the File Explorer (FX)
4. By FX, we move the folders of the installed apk from the data \ app to the system \ priv-app one by one .
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root HTC Desire 828
- Guide To Unlocking Bootloader & Root LYF Wind 1 Using Root Tool
- How to Install TWRP recovery and Root Infinix Hot 4 Pro
- How to Root Infinix Hot 5 Lite and Install TWRP Recovery
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Redmi 5 Plus (Vince)
If you have any problems, do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes, etc. like our Facebook page.
If you like the post, don’t forget to share it. Also follow our new official Instagram page for more updates and giveaway updates soon!! Follow here.