Download Stable Android 9 Pie MIUI 11 For Redmi Note 8 Pro [Indian]
The all Giant mobile brand Xiaomi is a new Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is the newest launch in the Redmi Note series. So in this November month, the next MIUI stable updates are rolling out. It was having some issues which were reported by users fix is arrived for Redmi Note 8 Pro. So the latest update is available now with the latest security patch. The latest Pie Stable update is available now!! The Android 9 based MIUI 11 will be available for most of the devices. So the MIUI 11 For Redmi Note 8 Pro Model is now available.
Comprehensive design optimized for full-screen display devices
– Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
Sounds of nature
– Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
– Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
– Preview your documents before you open them
– Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
– Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
– Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
– New: Different options for hiding the notch
– Optimization: The UI of the player is more simple and intuitive now
– Optimization: Local songs and items in the favorites are arranged better now
– Fix: We improved a couple of things and fixed some bugs
THIS UPDATE FILE IS FOR REDMI NOTE 8 PRO INDIAN VARIANTS ONLY!!
- A non-rooted Redmi_Note 8 Pro with Stock Recovery installed.
- If you are upgrading from the previous Global STABLE MIUI version then DATA WILL NOT BE WIPED FROM OTA UPDATE!!
Download Android 9 Based MIUI 11 For Redmi Note 8 Pro (18.104.22.168):
How To Install:
- Download the MIUI 11 stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will show your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
Enjoy the MIUI 11 For Redmi Note 8 Pro. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.