The popular custom ROM Paranoid is coming back to most of the devices. Paranoid Android 10 ROM just released its phase 1 version to few devices and will be available for more devices soon. There are lots of custom ROMs available that are available for lots of devices. Some of the Popular ROM’s like Pixel experience, Resurrection Remix, AOSP Extended, DOT OS, Lineage OS are the mainstream custom ROMs available right now. They have lots of developer support and have much more customization and stability. One of them is Paranoid Custom ROM. This Paranoid Android 10 Custom ROM is now available with Android 10 and now released for phase 1 devices. If you have one of the devices you can download the ROM and try out this one of the best Android 10 custom ROM available now. Paranoid ROM is old ROM which I remember I used it in my Redmi Note 4 device. The ROM was good but the project was stopped, later they came up with the new team and now they are all working. I highly recommend trying out this ROM is you have the supported devices.
Paranoid_2018 ROM is the most used ROM after some other ROMs. In 2015 the Paranoid ROM was put on hold. But in 2016 they were back with the new team members. They released Paranoid ROM in 2016 with Android Marshmallow. They released for that time flagship devices like Nexus devices and other mainstream mobiles. Now in this Paranoid_2018 ROM, more devices are supported like OnePlus 3/3T, 5/5T, etc. The ROM itself includes the GAPPS so you don’t need to download any external Gapps files to flash them. Just download the ZIP file and wiping out your storage and then flashing through TWRP Recovery that’s it. Still, if you are new I have given steps to flash the ROM you can follow them. Check out the list of supported devices for this phase 1 of Paranoid Android 10 ROM.
Supported Devices For Phase 1
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Essential Phone
- OnePlus 3/3T
- OnePlus 6/6T
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- Redmi 5
- Xiaomi MI 9
- Xiaomi MI 6
The Paranoid Android 10 ROM is a stable ROM, mostly it will not have any major bugs. So it’s safe to install ROM and use it as your daily driver. Paranoid devs confirmed on their blog that this is the stable ROM after Nougat ROM. Check out the features available in this custom ROM.
Features Of Paranoid Android 10 ROM
- Included GAPPS inside the zips.
- April 2020 Security Patch Level.
- OTA support (with deltas).
- Adaptive Playback.
- Screen stabilization (Gimbal mode).
- SafetyNet (most devices).
- Built-in screen recorder.
- FOD support (Fingerprint On Display).
- Pulse notifications.
- ParanoidDoze: extended AOD support
- Off-screen gestures.
- Gestures support.
- Vibration adapted UI.
- Extended vibration system (OnePlus devices).
- Alert Slider UI (OnePlus devices).
- OTS: On The Spot, introduce user hint prompt system, uses a snack bar design to prompt the user for changes.
- Pocket Mode, introduces a mode that will detect whenever your device is on the pocket and prevent it from waking.
- The fast Charging indicator (includes OnePlus devices).
- Quick Settings Pull Down with one finger.
- Extended Restart.
- Introduced Settings reset for PA features under Settings → System → Reset Options.
- Double-tap to sleep on keyguard (lock screen) and launcher.
- Volume Long Press to Skip Tracks.
- Volume panel on left for devices with left volume buttons.
- Adjusted status bar notifications per device.
- Navigation bar customization.
- Improved lock screen security
- Caffeine tile (thanks LineageOS).
- Extended screenshot support (thanks to Pixel Experience).
- Per-app cellular data, VPN, and wifi restrictions.
- Three-finger swipes down for screenshots.
- Pop-Up camera support.
- Based off CAF LA.UM.8.2.r1-04200-sdm660.0 tag.
The Paranoid Android team will push incremental updates so no need to worry about the updates. So these are the phase 1 initial supported devices. What about future releases? So here are the upcoming supported phones for the Paranoid ROM.
Upcoming Supported devices
- OnePlus 5/5T
- OnePlus 7, 7T and 7T Pro
- PocoPhone F1
- Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Dual, XZ2 Compact, XZ2 Compact Dual
- Sony Xperia XZ3 and XZ3 Dual
- Xiaomi Mi 9T and Redmi K20
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro and Redmi K20 Pro
Downlod Paranoid Android 10 Custom ROM
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For OnePlus 3/3T
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For OnePlus 6/6T
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For OnePlus 7 Pro
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For Xiaomi MI 9
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For Xiaomi MI 6
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For Essential Phone
- Paranoid Android 10 ROM For Redmi 5
How To Install
For the installation procedure, I recommend you follow the Paranoid blog and fin device-specific procedure. But for most of the devices, the installation process is the same.
- Download the ROM ZIP File according to your device. Copy the Magisk ZIP file
- Copy the ZIP file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Take a complete backup from the backup menu just in case.
- Now go to Wipe–>Swipe on factory reset.
- In the TWRP Recovery menu, tap on install–>Select the Paranoid ROM ZIP file.
- Swipe to flash the ROM.
For Rooting the ROM
- After flashing the ROM, in the main menu of TWRP recovery click on install.
- Navigate to the Magisk ZIP File.
- Select the Magisk ZIP File
- Swipe to flash the Magisk.
That’s it, reboot your phone to enjoy the Paranoid Android 10 ROM on your Smartphone. If you like the post don’t forget to share the post. Also, like our official social handles for more instant updates!!