Download Pixel 2 Launcher APK with Google Now For Android 7.0+
Previous year Google launched Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Both devices are the best class device in camera and other features. Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL comes with Stock Android launcher, it looks pretty beautiful and lite for use. Some days ago Pixel 2 launcher launched but some features don’t work with rootless apk. So here we share Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher that where all the features work with Google Now page.
Move To Table
Pixel 2 Launcher APK with Google Now
Thanks to XDA Senior Member paphonb to build this Pixel 2 Launcher for Android 7.0 and above devices. It was built by modifying the original pixel launched. Now you can use rootless Pixel 2 Launcher APK without root access.
Google Pixel 2 Launcher make out as a simple APK file. You can install it on any rooted or non-rooted device. Google Launcher brings a new user interface. You know that we always share all new wallpapers and themes as soon as possible on our websites. To help you we found and share Google Pixel 2 Launcher APK in GizDev. So let’s go to the instruction and install Pixel 2 Launcher with Google Now For Android 7.0+.
Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher Features:
- Based on Pixel Launcher P-4623511
- Enable google now and weather without installing as a system app
- Fix blue folders on Xperia devices
- Change accent colour to Pixel blue
- Add circle icon shape for Nexus on stock O
- Force circle icons option
- Force coloured Google logo option
- Dark theme
- Dark text theme
- Fixed settings buttons visible in the app drawer.
Download Pixel 2 Launcher APK
The APK should work on any device with Android 7.0 and above. Download and install it as a normal APK. If you already installed any other pixel launcher then you have to uninstall it first. Then install Pixel 2 Launcher as the following guide.
- Download The Pixel 2 Launcher modded.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install Pixel 2 Launcher modded.apk.
- Once installation complete, apply the launcher in your device.