Good news for Doogee X30 user unofficial Twrp recovery is now available for your device created by 4pda forum member it means you can root the device. The TWRP recovery can be flashable via fastboot mode with fastboot tool 4pda member created an easy batch file to flash twrp on this device. The twrp recovery is fully developed, you can flash magisk, Mod’s, Custom ROM’s with it and root the device. We will show you How To install TWRP Recovery on Doogee X30 and How to Root Doogee X30 with magisk.
Rooting Pros and ConsAfter Rooting Doogee X30 phone you can able mod your device, but before starting the guide do a complete backup, and one thing warranty will void after rooting the device. Here are some Rooting benefits, you can remove stock bloatware, System Apps after Root the device. Changing the fonts and themes, Customizing the phone by installing root apps, Mod the device with the Xposed module and more. Also, you can hide root access on specified apps with the help of systemless App. Let’s start the guide.
How to Root Doogee X30 MTKYou can root Doogee X30 two way via Latest Magisk or SuperSu 2.82. But we will suggest Magisk, Because Magisk is the only Superuser app they giving updates and Support hide rooting. SuperSu is stopped developing on new updates but SuperSu 2.82 support Android 8.0, 7.0, 6.0 phones. So you need latest TWRP Recovery to flash the magsik zip or SuperSu stock recovery can’t do that. But the device is launched with the locked bootloader so before install twrp recovery you have to unlock bootloader then you can flash twrp on this device. Let’s go to the guide how to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery for rooting.
- Doogee X30 MTK
- Before starting the rooting process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Unlock to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Download Unlock Bootloader and TWRP Flasher Tool file Latest Magisk and MTK Sp Flash Tool Read Guide.
Download TWRP for Doogee X30 and Root Files, Flash ToolUnlock Bootloader Tool and TWRP Flasher for Doogee X30 ⇓ unlockbootloader+TWRP+SuperSU_for_doogee_x30.rar (TWRP 3.2) Root Files ⇒ Latest Magisk – SuperSU [bs-white-space] Check Out:
- Oukitel K5 Root And Recovery
- Elephone A4 Root And Install TWRP Recovery
- Cubot Power Root And TWRP Recovery