Are you looking for a way to root and TWRP for Realme X2 Pro? Then you are the right place. Here we share a guide to install TWRP Recovery for Realme X2 Pro and root Realme X2 Pro.
The Realme_X2 has 6.4 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It has a display of 1080 x 2340-pixel Resolution. This device comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730/730G processor. It is available in RAM options, with 6/8GB RAM. Also, it has 64/128/256GB onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD card up to 256GB storage. The device runs on the Android 9.0 Pie (Color OS 6) out of the box upgradable to Android 10. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. The sensor has Fingerprint(under-display optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. Here we share “TWRP for Realme X2” which will make it easier to root Realme X2.
Install TWRP and Root Realme X2
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk on Realme X2 for root access. Also, you can install custom ROM and custom kernel for better performance. Here we provide TWRP v3.3.1 for Realme X2 Pro. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Realme X2 Pro with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, a minimum of 70%.
- Backup your important data.
- Install Drivers.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Realme device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- This installation guide is exclusively for Realme X2 (RMX 1991 MODEL). Don’t use it on other devices.
Download TWRP Recovery for Realme X2
- Realme X2 TWRP Recovery (Only RMX1991 MODEL)
Download other required files:
Steps to install TWRP for Realme X2
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it on a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP on the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery file to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
5. Connect your device to the PC; make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your device in Fastboot Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Either reboot your device in fastboot mode manually by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Power button.
7. Once your device connected in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) If you want to boot into TWRP, then power off your device and press Power Button + Volume UP for Approx 10 seconds.
11.) That’s it. If you want to root your device, then follow the guide below.
Steps to Root Realme X2
- Transfer the Magisk.zip to your phone if not already done.
- In TWRP, click on the “Install” button.
- Now Navigate and select the Magisk.zip, then Swipe to install.
- After that, go back to TWRP home and select Reboot > System.
- Magisk is already in the system. If you don’t find magisk manager, then install the latest magisk manager from here as a simple apk.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy it.
If you have any problems, comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes, etc. like our Facebook page.