Are you looking for a way to root and TWRP for MI Note 10? Then you are the right place. Here we share a guide to install TWRP Recovery for MI Note 10 and root MI Note 10 .
Xiaomi devices always have the best kind of developer support. Because of releasing kernels day after release and open kind of environment is key thing for Xiaomi development. Still, there are lots of devices of Xiaomi which get warranty void even if you unlocks the bootloader like the Poco series. Recoveries and rooting methods are available for almost Snapdragon equipped Xiaomi smartphones. This is also an official TWRP recovery which is now added support for the Xiaomi MI Note 10. So you can now easily unlock the bootloader and install custom TWRP Recovery on your MI Note 10 and enjoy flashing ROMs. You can get lots of mods from device specific forum. If you are still confused you can join our telegram channel and group we can guide and help you there more better.
Recommeded For You: TWRP Recovery For Lenovo Z5s [TWRP 3.3.X]
Install TWRP and Root MI Note 10
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk on MI Note 10 for root access. Also, you can install custom ROM and custom kernel for better performance. Here we provide TWRP v3.3.1 for Realme X2 Pro. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Realme X2 Pro with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, a minimum of 70%.
- Backup your important data.
- Install Drivers.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Realme device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
So you have now unlocked the bootloader. After so much of patience for bootloader unlocking, so let’s go for installation of the TWRP recovery. Firstly, download the TWRP Recovery from the link below.
Download TWRP Recovery for MI Note 10
Download other required files:
Steps to install TWRP for MI Note 10
1. First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it on a desktop.
- Download TWRP img and all files from above. Then copy all those files in your device and do keep a copy of TWRP on the computer.
3. Rename TWRP recovery file to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool folder.
4. Open CMD windows in adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right-click.
5. Connect your device to the PC; make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
6. Now Reboot your device in Fastboot Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Either reboot your device in fastboot mode manually by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Power button.
7. Once your device connected in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) If you want to boot into TWRP, then power off your device and press Power Button + Volume UP for Approx 10 seconds.
11.) That’s it. If you want to root your device, then follow the guide below.
Steps to Root MI Note 10
- Copy Magisk.
Download the magisk ZIP file from above links in the downloads section transfer it to your phone’s storage.
- Now boot to TWRP recovery.
You can use VOL UP + POWER button combination for booting into recovery.
- Installing Magisk
In the TWRP Menu, Tap on Install.
Browse for the Magisk ZIP file and select it.
Swipe to flash the ZIP.
Now reboot your smartphone. Install the Magisk Manager APK if you don’t find it installed already.
That’s it now you are ready to try out all the mods.
More Device Guides:
If you have any problems, comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes, etc. like our Facebook page. Join our telegram channel t.me/gizdev and also don’t forget to follow our Instagram page instagram.com/gizdev_official.