Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL
Google launched the Google Pixel 2 a few days ago. It is the updated version of previous Google Pixel smartphone. It was very much hype for the specifications of Google Pixel 2 and Here guide for TWRP recovery and root Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL. The specifications are not up to mark considering the price. But it is a premium phone and also its camera is rated at 98/100. Which is way better than Galaxy S8 and iPhone 8. This will be an interesting thing for competing for wit other phones. We will get to see many user reviews after days. So its Google’s device absolutely its development will be more. We already posted guide for unlocking the bootloader of Google Pixel 2 and XL. Just follow the simple and easy steps. So follow Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL.
Move To Table
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy Note 8 Exynos
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nokia 3
- Working Method To Root Xiaomi Mi A1 with CF-Auto-Root
- Guide to Customize Touchwiz Running Device With FireFDS Kit (Nougat)
- Download Google Pixel 2 XL Stock Ringtones In High Quality (All Tones)
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Unlock Bootloader Guide.
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” Magisk v14″ “Magisk Manager”
- Read Guide.
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Galaxy C7 Snapdragon Variant Only
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Infinix Note 4 Pro (X571)
- Download Google Pixel 2 Theme For EMUI 5.0 Devices
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Vivo Y51L (Working Method)
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device to recovery.
fastboot reboot recovery
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL:-
- Download “latest magisk V14.3” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to latest magisk V14.3 Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone Install Magisk Manager.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.