The Nokia 3 finally launched n India after Nokia came to Android phone market with HMD global. The phone launched in February 2017 and finally Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nokia 3 guide released. Nokia’s this year budget smartphone Nokia 3 launched with MediaTek MT6737 chipset. The Nokia 3 came with 2GB ram 5.0 inch HD screen and 16GB internal storage. Nokia 3 powered by MediaTek MT6737 processor and a Non-removable Li-Ion 2630 mAh battery. We already posted Nokia 3 Stock Wallpapers after Nokia 3 launch and here our next post-Guide To Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nokia 3.
Unlock Bootloader Benefits:-
Nokia Android phones released with locked bootloader and bloatware, so Nokia 3 released with locked bootloader and bloatware. After unlocking the device, you can root the device also you can install Twrp Recovery.
After rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 7.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery and Root Nokia 3. The current version TWRP recovery now in the beta mode it will work Nokia 3 Mediatek Version Phone.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Unlock Bootloader here is the guide How To Unlock Nokia Phones Bootloader.
- Required Android 7.0.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Nokia Driver Link->.
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” TWRP and latest SuperSU “SuperSU-v2.82”.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Recovery: – cofface_twrp_recovery_markw_1121.img
Root File:- SuperSU-v2.82**.zip
Guide To Unlock Bootloader OF Nokia 3:-
1.) Read Preparation backup files, Install driver.
2.) Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip”.
3.) Connect your phone.
4.) Go To adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder and Open Command Promot There By (Shift + Mouse Right ) -> Open Cmd Here.
5.) Now Type This command then hit enter to switch your phone into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
6.) Use this command to Unlock Bootloader Of Nokia 3.
fastboot oem unlock
7.) Confirm the unlocking on the phone it will erase phone data and reset the device.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Coolpad Note 5
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG K20 Plus
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO F1S
- Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Power (Karate)
Guide To Install Twrp Recovery On Nokia 3:-
1.) First Read Preparation, Unlock The Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “cofface_twrp_recovery_markw_1121.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Nokia 3:-
- Download and Copy “SuperSU-v2.82” Zip.
- Turn your phone into recovery mode by (Volume Up + Power).
- Go To Install and flash SuperSU-v2.82 Zip file.
- Do Wipe Dalvik Cache and Reboot.
- Install Viper4Android on Android 7.0 with ARISE Sound Systems
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
- How To Install Xposed Framework On Android Nougat 7.0 And 7.1
Like, share the comment below if you need help 🙂 Flash Stock Recovery via fastboot to back into stock recovery.
Leave a Reply