Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO F1S
Here is the easy Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO F1S. It is a simple guide to install TWRP and get the root access on your OPPO F1S. We will also share the trick to remove the Kingroot with SuperSu. This guide is just a little bit different. So follow the steps carefully. We will use Kingroot to root the smartphone and then we will install the TWRP recovery.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- OPPO F1S
Recommended For You:
- Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- How To Root Nubia Z11 Mini S Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- [Guide] How To Enable Home Button On Google Chrome
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe B (Al732ROW)
- Root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Install TWRP Recovery
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Recovery And Root OPPO F1S:
- Firstly, update to the latest version of OPPO firmware. If you are not on latest version then update from HERE. THIS LINK IS FOR INDIAN USERS ONLY!!
- Put the ZIP on SD card and turn your phone into Recovery Mode. Now, install the ZIP file.
- After installation boot your device normally.
- Download all the files in the download section put it on your storage.
- Download the KingRoot APK from the link provided above and install it.
- After installation root your phone, it will fail 1-2 times try rooting your phone.
- It will root in 3-4th attempt. Now download the Official TWRP App from PlayStore from HERE.
- Install the TWRP app and select option install and navigate to the TWRP.IMG. Flash the recovery.
- Now you have TWRP Recovery installed. Now boot into TWRP Recovery and flash the SuperSu.Zip.
- After the SuperSu installation reboots your device. Now you should not have any KingRoot installed anymore.
- Again, download the SuperSu from Playstore and you will have the SuperSu instead of KingRoot.
If you have any problem, please comment below in the comment box. Also, you can message us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.