Move To Table
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe B (Al732ROW)
A Glimpse About Lenovo Vibe B:
Let’s get some information about, this budget smartphone from Lenovo Vibe B. The Vibe B comes with 4.5 inches of the touchscreen. A display having the resolution of 480*854 pixels. Powered by the 1Ghz Quad-core processor. Packed with RAM of 1GB. The storage is limited to 8GB which can be expanded. When the cameras are concerned, it comes with the 5 megapixels of a rear camera. 2 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 2000mAh of battery capacity.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages, you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options –
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Download ” adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip “, ” TWRP-3.1.0 ”, ” SuperSU
- Read Guide.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe K5 & K5 Plus
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root Zte Nubia N1 Android 6.0
- Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Install TWRP Recovery
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung J2 2016
- Install TWRP 3.0 Recovery and Systemless Root Honor 8 in EMUI 5.0
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe B AL732ROW:-
- First, read Preparation, Download required files and Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” TWRP-3.1.0-0-al732row.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Lenovo Vibe B Al732ROW:-
- Download SuperSu Zip from above link and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL DOWN + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu zip.
- Swipe to install. Reboot your phone.
Download any root checker app to check root. Done!! You installed TWRP recovery and Rooted Vibe B.
If you want any help comment below, Stay tuned for more cool posts. 🙂