Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Power (Karate). Here is the official TWRP 3.1.1 now available for Lenovo K6 Power (Karate). Now you can install this TWRP image and enjoy the customizations. Before installing, the TWRP images make sure you have unlocked the bootloader, and you are on stock firmware. You can flash the TWRP image by using ADB or by using the Flashify APP. We will guide you through ADB flashing.
Changelog in TWRP 3.1.1:
- Fixed an ADB restore issue
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys
- Fixed line wrapping in GUI terminal
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present
NOTE: THIS IS FOR ONLY KARATE DEVICES !!
Recommended For You:
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 and Root Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Samsung J2 2016
- How To Root Nubia Z11 Mini S Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Root Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus Install TWRP Recovery
Download the TWRP image for Lenovo K6 Power from below links. We will guide you to install the TWRP images through ADBFlashTool.
⇓⇓ Downloads TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Power ⇓⇓ twrp-3.1.1-0-karate.img
Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery:
- First, Download required files and Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download the respective TWRP for your device.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” TWRP_3.1.1_XXX.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done.
You can follow this guide to root Lenovo K6 Power: – Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo K6 Power
So here we installed the TWRP 3.1.1, download proper TWRP recovery for your device. Alos, if you already have the root permissions, then you can flash the TWRP image by using the Flashify App.