Xiaomi released Mi Max 2 some days ago. As the Xiaomi gets much more development for every of its mobile. So as the Mi max 2 got the support. ROMs for Mi Max 2 are already started releasing, So if you still didn’t have TWRP and root access then the post is for you. If you want to install and enjoy customizations on your Mi Max 2 then follow this post Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Mi Max 2.
New Xiaomi Android phones now released with the locked bootloader. So also Max 2 launched with the locked bootloader. This device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware. The only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. There are many more benefits of rooting like getting real backups with titanium backup app. Overclocking and underclocking the CPU. Apps that especially for root like greenify etc.
Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM‘s. Mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. This guide will help how To To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Mi Max 2. It’s the best thing to do after rooting. Enables you to install many custom ROMs, MODs, and patches with ease.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Mi Max 2 Unlocked Bootloader Here Guide->.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link.
- Download ADB Tool TWRP file and Super-Su zip
- Read Guide.
- MI Max 2
- Guide to Unlock Nokia 3 Bootloader for Root and Recovery Installation
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG Stylo 3 Plus
- How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone 3 (Nougat)
- How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi MI 5
⇓⇓ Download ADB-FASTBOOT Tool TWRP Img Super-Su ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp Recovery On MI Max 2:-
1.) Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
2.) Download twrp-.img rename it to recovery.img. Copy it to the adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder.
3.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on the adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
4.) Now type or paste this commands to turn on your phone into fastboot. Or manually by Volume Down+ Power.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Below Command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
With the above command, you will get TWRP installed. Just head below for the root.
How To Root MI Max 2:-
- Turn Off The Device and Switch into Recovery Mode by (Volume Up + Power).
- Go to Mount -> Enable MTP Connect To Pc.
- Copy “SuperSU 2.82.zip” to Internal storage .
- Go To Install Flash than “SuperSU 2.82.zip“.
- Back and Reboot.
Reboot and enjoy check root access with root checker. 🙂
You can Install This Mods Now With TWRP:-
- [Audio Mod] Project APOLLO Sound Mod With V4a + Dolby + Beats Audio and Others
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
Like Share Need Help? Comment Bellow 🙂
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Device Update https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev