I found a thread that is claimed to be possible to enable eis (electronic image stabilizer) in nexus 5 and other Nexus devices times through a line build.Prop. I was skeptical at first, but when I tried Camera X v3.2 myself, it really worked!. Immediately thought of the other features of our device was mysteriously disappeared, but are available on the nexus 6p, which has the same_camera. Here is the Camera X v3.2 for Nexus device to enable – Burst, 240FPS Slow-Motion, EIS & More.
- This Is A Google Camera Mod
- Burst Mode
- To Enable, Simply Disable ‘Smart Burst’ From The_Camera App Settings.
- Smart Burst Mode
- 240fps Slow-Motion
- Video EIS
⇓⇓ Download Camera X v3.2 ⇓⇓
- Phone Must Be Rooted.
- Download The_Camera apk File.
- Now Follow The Instructions.
Guide To Enable EIS:-
- Fast Download Root File Manager Or Build Prop Editor App From Here.
- Open App And Edit Your ‘build.prop‘ File
- Add These Two Lines
- Or Use The Following Flashable ZIP
- You Will See ‘Camera Settings > Resolution & Quality > Enable Video Stabilization’
- Now Reboot Your Phone.
- Hide your any folder in Android using ES File Explorer
- Guide To Enable Dual Speaker Sound MOD On LG G6
- [App] Fingerprint App Locker For All Android Fingerprint Phones