I found a thread that is claimed to be possible to enable eis (electronic image stabilizer) in nexus 5 and other Nexus devices times through a line build.Prop. I was skeptical at first, but when I tried Camera X v3.2 myself, it really worked!. Immediately thought of the other features of our device was mysteriously disappeared, but are available on the nexus 6p, which has the same_camera. Here is the Camera X v3.2 for Nexus device to enable – Burst, 240FPS Slow-Motion, EIS & More.
- This Is A Google Camera Mod
- Burst Mode
- To Enable, Simply Disable ‘Smart Burst’ From The_Camera App Settings.
- Smart Burst Mode
- 240fps Slow-Motion
- Video EIS
⇓⇓ Download Camera X v3.2 ⇓⇓
- Phone Must Be Rooted.
- Download The_Camera apk File.
- Now Follow The Instructions.
Guide To Enable EIS:-
- Fast Download Root File Manager Or Build Prop Editor App From Here.
- Open App And Edit Your ‘build.prop‘ File
- Add These Two Lines
- Or Use The Following Flashable ZIP
- You Will See ‘Camera Settings > Resolution & Quality > Enable Video Stabilization’
- Now Reboot Your Phone.
- Hide your any folder in Android using ES File Explorer
- Guide To Enable Dual Speaker Sound MOD On LG G6
- [App] Fingerprint App Locker For All Android Fingerprint Phones
Works on oneplus 5t star wars? ??
have a problem regarding my camera. When I want to enable EIS using these codes:
After reboot, it has problem to records videos on the rear camera, not the front. I’m not using the front camera, so the rear camera is very important. Can anyone help me?
are you using snapdragon device?