In this article, you will learn to change Live Wallpapers and Wallpapers on your Samsung Galaxy device. The following article will help you to change default Stock Wallpapers and Live Wallpapers from your galaxy device. This guide will work on the latest Galaxy A Series, M Series F Series Device for beginner users. If you bought a new galaxy device and doing some customizing, the first thing you have to do is changing the Live Wallpaper and Wallpapers.
Advance android users can do this without any guide but for new Samsung, Galaxy users who need some other help but you can find it online let’s move to the article How To Change Live Wallpapers and Wallpapers on Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Changing Live Wallpapers & Wallpapers
Many Samsung users, especially the elder users who use the device just for calling and default stock wallpaper is enough for them. But if you are Teenager you will properly change the wallpaper and this guide will help you if you don’t know how to change the Wallpapers.
Supported Device ⇒
Galaxy S11, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy A Series – Galaxy A71, A32, A52, A72, A21, A12. Galaxy M Series – M12, M42, M02, M31, M11, M21. F Series – Galaxy F41, F62, F12, F02s Etc.
How to change the Live Wallpapers and Wallpapers on Samsung Galaxy Devices
Changing wallpaper is very easy you can change the Wallpapers, Live Wallpapers from the setting Wallpaper option. But this guide will help beginners, We have written step by step guide on this article.
1. Unlock your device screen and Go to Settings.
2. Scroll down find and tap Wallpaper option.
3. You will see the default stock wallpaper applied on home screen and lock screen.
4. Now tap on Gallery and Select the new image that you want to use as wallpaper. For Live wallpaper you can select a video file from galley.
5. Next a pop-up will appear. You can select between Home screen, Lock screen, or both.
6. You can fine-tune the position of the image in preview. After all done tap on Set.
Once you have set the new wallpaper you can go back to home screen to see the new Live wallpaper or wallpaper. For lock screen press the lock screen and lock the device and again press Power key to see the lock screen wallpaper.
More Guide ⇒