Some months ago Samsung launched Galaxy S8 & S8+. After launching Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ many developers build many mods, custom ROM, TWRP and much more. After long days now a developer builds a sound mod for Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+. This soundmod enable Dual Speaker on Galaxy S8 & S8+. So now you can use ear-speaker as a normal speaker. Today we share how to enable Stereo Speakers on Galaxy S8 & S8+.
Most smartphones have come with a dual speaker. As we all know the Galaxy S8 & S8+ smartphone has only one speaker at the bottom but when music lovers want to listen to music as loud, this device sounds unpleasant. But we can use that earpiece as a speaker with a little software tweak to enable Dual Speaker on Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+. So here is the guide to Enable Stereo Speakers on Galaxy S8 & S8+.
Enable Stereo Speakers on Galaxy S8 & S8+
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “otonieru” to build a Galaxy S8 & S8+ Dual Speaker module. This app installs via Magisk or TWRP recovery. Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ come without bootloader in Exynos processor version but snapdragon version comes with the bootloader, you can easily unlock the bootloader using below guide. Dual Stereo Speakers works on Galaxy S8 & S8+ device. This Surround Dual Stereo Speaker MOD will be great use when listening to music loud on phone speaker. So follow the guide below and Enable Stereo Speakers On Galaxy S8 & S8+.
- Unlock Bootloader Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Rooted Galaxy S8 & S8+ with Magisk.
- Download Stereo Speakers Magisk Module from below.
Download Galaxy S8 & S8+ Stereo Speaker MOD
Magisk Module: GalaxyS8DualSpeakerMagiskModule_v5-AQG5.zip
TWRP File: S8_Dual_Speaker_TWRP_v3.zip
Install Dual Speaker On Galaxy S8 & S8+
Using Magisk Module:
- Download GalaxyS8DualSpeakerMagiskModule_v5-AQG5.zip and copy its internal storage to the magisk folder.
- Now open Magisk manager app.
- Click on Module then select add an icon on the bottom of the middle screen.
- Then navigate the GalaxyS8DualSpeakerMagiskModule_v5-AQG5.zip and click on it to install.
- Once done, reboot your device and enjoy.
Using TWRP Recovery:
- Download S8_Dual_Speaker_TWRP_v3.zip and copy its internal storage.
- Now reboot your device to TWRP Recovery mode.
- Click install option and select S8_Dual_Speaker_TWRP_v3.zip.
- Once installed reboot your device and enjoy.
If you like this post Don’t forget to share it!! Also, if you have any problem you can comment in the comment box below or message us on our official Facebook page.