Download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme C3
Today we share Gcam for Realme C3. Realme has made some excellent phones. Realme C3 is the best gaming smartphone in the low budget segment with a good camera and Sunrise Design. Also, it runs on Android Pie with ColorOS 6 skin on top. The good thing about this device is it provides you 32/64 GB of internal storage option. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Realme C3.
The stock camera brings many new features with Nightscape in the last monthly update. But the Realme stock camera is not good and optimized to get the full potential of the camera quality. Gcam is the best 3rd party camera app for Realme C3. It takes a more detailed picture than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we share the best working Google Camera 7.3 for Realme C3.
Google Camera 7.3 for Realme C3
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, Google Lens mode & few more. Already Realme C3 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Realme C3.
Gcam For Realme C3
The camera is the most highlight features in this device. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme C3 on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a pixel size of 1.25-micron and a second 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a pixel size of 1.75-micron. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Download Google Camera for Realme C3
- MGC_7.3.018_RPII_v0c.apk (Google Camera 7.3)
- MGC-7.0.009_MiIXSE.RPII.MiVIII_V1b.apk (Google Camera 7.0)
- MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk (Google Camera 6.1)
- Pixel 4 Google Camera 7.0 APK
Install Realme C3 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
If you love Google Camera for Realme C3 article, then please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.