A few days ago Xiaomi launched its latest MIUI 12 skin globally. MiUI 12 brings huge changes in the UI, this firmware update is so far the best update till from Xiaomi. This update includes Dark Mode 2.0, Super Wallpapers, enhanced privacy protection and tools, new gestures, new animations, and much more. We have already shared full details about MIUI 12 with some video and gif before, in our blog. We have also shared MIUI 12 Beta ROM for Xiaomi devices. In this post, we are going to share MIUI 12 ROM’s with Google Apps moded by xiaomi.eu.
Directly MiUI 12 update is not available for all Xiaomi device after launch. But today we share MIUI 12 download links for some of Xiaomi Redmi and Mi phones. Xiaomi officially launched MIUI 12 early beta builds for its premium and new device in china. This is China beta ROM, not Global stable ROM but you can use it on Global Xiaomi devices. However, only the MIUI 12 China beta is available, so Google Services is not available by default. But don’t worry the Xiaomi EU moded the MIUI 12 beta rom and pre-installed all the Google App
MIUI 12 Beta
Chinese Xiaomi community share beta update for their latest popular device through OTA update. But you can register only if you are using Chinese variant ROM or you have a Chinese version device. So luckily we MIUI 12 download file is available for most of the popular Xiaomi Phones. It means you can directly install MIUI 12 on your phone without entering in Beta program. Now MIUI 12 beta is available for Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Poco X2, Mi CC9 and others. Let’s check and download all the available MIUI 12 supported device list.
You may also like:
- Download MIUI 12 Launcher APK With App Drawer For MIUI Devices
- Download Dynamic MIUI 24H Live Wallpapers APK
Download MIUI 12 Xiaomi EU build Rom’s:
Install MIUI 12 ROM For Xiaomi
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then go to ” wipe ⇒ wipe data, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to the recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the “MiUI 10 Rom” file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.